The Cannalogix Foundation takes pride in researching “apples to apples” and “oranges to oranges” amongst the best of the best in craft cannabis and pharmaceutical grade medicinal preparations. All of our research studies and related subjects are screened for compatibility, then organized and placed into the best category that matches their circumstances. For a brief summary on the types of standards imposed on each category, please review the information below.
For Research Subjects (Patients):
Cannalogix Foundation has been researching Cannabis on various levels for almost 20 years, therefore there isn’t much that we haven’t seen. Patients that enroll as research subjects must meet and maintain program standards in order to remain enrolled in the program.
- Must disclose and coordinate all medication intake and dosing schedules between the Primary Care Physicians and the Research Program Coordinators so the data is qualified for dissemination and organization into the database.
- Must refrain from all recreational drugs including but not limited to; street drugs, alcohol, nicotine, and non-regimented cannabis.
- Must report usage, dosage, and efficacy daily via paperwork, website, or mobile application (as specified)
- Must report all test results and changes in condition as they are discovered or received.
- Must maintain compliance with all terms and conditions surrounding the enrollment into the research study.
- Must maintain confidentiality in regards to program details with respect to outside individuals, entities, and inquiries.
For Research Subjects (Products):
Cannalogix Foundation implements a variety of standards on the products, preparations, and producers that we enroll into the study. Producers that enroll their products as research subjects must meet and maintain program standards to remain enrolled in the program.
- Must use verified genetic (genome verified) strains/cultivars for the production of products.
- Must demonstrate consistency in preparation potency and phyto-cannabinoid/terpene/terpenoid content.
- Must cultivate raw materials without the use of toxic chemicals, fungicides, and pesticides.
- Must cultivate raw materials in an environmentally conscious manner so that the final product is pure, clean, and consistent.
Must use approved plant nutrition and foliar treatment products for the cultivation process.
- Must produce products to be free of contaminants, toxins, and pollutants.
- Must produce products to a pharmaceutical grade standard to be compared with pharmaceutical grade standards.
- Must be produced, tested, and verified in an approved ISO-17025 laboratory under FDA cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) to maintain compliance with the research study.
For Research Subjects (Technology):
Cannalogix Foundation has been researching, developing, and testing technology related to cannabis cultivation, processing, and administration for several years. Product developers that wish to enroll their technology into the research program must first meet with a coordinator to ensure that no conflicts exist between products being submitted and products currently being researched, tracked, or tested.
Before submitting your product for research, please contact us here, with a non-confidential summary of what the technology does so the Research team may compare it to other products currently enrolled in the study.